Welcome to online registration.
Please read the following carefully before registering your camper.
Camp will open this year under the guidelines of the GA Department of Public Health for camp opening. Camp will be very different this year from past years due to Covid social distancing.
- CDC and State of Georgia regulations regarding Covid-19 will be followed as much as possible.
- Registration will be limited to half capacity (10 campers per cabin). First come, first served. No WALK-IN registration will be accepted on Sunday check in. Only preregistered campers will be allowed to stay at camp.
- Cabins will be divided evenly according to age. The ages in each cabin may not be the same as they have been in the past.
- Social distancing will be enforced as much as possible. Campers will stay with their cabin group as much as possible.
- A deposit is required to hold a campers spot. Full refunds will be given if North Georgia Bible Camp cancels camp due to state or county regulations. As usual, refunds will be given up to 2 weeks prior to opening of the session you have registered for due to camper cancellation. Due to the expenses involved in opening camp, no refunds due to Covid-19 can be given.
- Visitors to camp this year will be limited.
After completing registration for your chosen session, you will be given the opportunity to pay in full using Paypal, print an invoice to mail in with your full or partial payment, or to pay at check-in. A $40.00 deposit is required to guarantee your space this year. To pay only the deposit, print an invoice an mail it in.
If you are entering more than one camper it is necessary to select a method of payment and finalize the registration before entering the next camper.
If you prefer to mail your registration, print this application and mail it to the address shown on the application. Due to limited camper spaces available, your mailed in application will be processed on the day it is received by the registrar.
All campers need to print the Parent Consent and Release of Liability Form and mail it with your application or bring it with you to check-in. If the insurance is the same, one Consent Form can be used for siblings. Just put both names on the form.
Click here to pre-order your campers T-shirt that is included in the registration fee.
Click here for a list of suggested items to bring to camp.
Session 1 – June 13-18, 2021
Directors – Caleb Sampson & Jeremy Green
Session 2 – June 20-25, 2021
Director – Cody Bearden
Session 3 – July 4-9, 2021
Director – Tim Glover